Hosting Seevetal Autumn Exchange
- Hosting occurs in October for three weeks
- Students will stay in the home of a Decatur Host Family for the full duration of the exchange.
- Students will attend school with their host family's children or a fellow host family's child (depending on age, location and availability).
- Host families will be asked to participate in official Sister Cities Activities including: a Welcome Party, a City Council Meeting, and various other events.
- Each family will be required to attend pre-arrival meetings in order to familiarize themselves with hosting expectations, cultural differences, their incoming students, and events. Meeting times will be updated on our website and emailed to participating families directly.
- There will be various optional events such as zoo/museum outings, trips to St. Louis/Chicago, shopping, among others.
- To express interest in hosting, please contact us.